- A cute companion for bath time fun.
- An adorable way to nurture childhood development.
- A messy baby toy that gets clean instantly.
- Shipping Information
When your baby or toddler needs a bath, give them something to cherish and enjoy. The Melissa & Doug Bathtime Friend Wayne is the perfect bath time companion, with a sewn-on hat covering his bangs. He even comes with his own rubber ducky to play with in the tub! Wayne's interactive design means you'll be nurturing constructive play and cognitive skills.
And given Wayne's sturdy structure, your child can have him join for bath time over and over again. But after he's been air dried, the mud spots will reappear, which means it's time for Wayne -- and your baby -- to have fun in the tub and get clean once more.
Melissa & Doug Bathtime - Friend Wayne Features:
- Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 6 MONTHS and UP:
- Identify different parts of Wayne's body.Hold the doll in one hand as you guide the child's hand to point to Wayne's hat, belly shoulders, hands, and feet.
- Encourage the child to lift Wayne in and out of the water as you announce: "He is IN the water. He is OUT of the water!"
- 12 MONTHS and UP:
- Ask the child to help you give Wayne a bath by patting him with a washcloth or putting him in the water.
- Help the child identify the different parts of Wayne's body, such as eyes, ears, belly, hands, and feet, and encourage the child to point to the same parts on his or her own body.
- 18 MONTHS and UP:
- Help the child identify the different colors on the toy.
- Say a color name aloud and ask the child to point to that color on the toy.
- Narrate a story starring Wayne.
- Ask the child to help you imagine the outdoor adventures that made him so dirty!
- Then ask the child to clean Wayne by immersing him in warm water.
- OLDER TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS:
- Ask the child to tell you a story about Wayne's muddy adventures.
- Encourage the child to add as many details as possible and get creative!
- Ask the child to clean Wayne by pouring cups of warm water over him.
- With the child, count the different parts of the toy, such as hands, feet, freckles, or mud spots.
- Ask the child to point to the mud spots on Wayne and describe their location on Wayne's body.
- Ask the child to place soap bubbles on his or her own body to imitate one or more of Wayne's spots.
- Ask the child to bathe Wayne one part at a time, washing one foot, then the other, and so on.
- Do not leave in crib unattended.
- Size: 11” x 8.5” x 2.75” For Ages 6+ Months.
For domestic (Contiguous US states) orders we now offer FREE Shipping on any order above $25.
While free shipping is great and cost effective, we realize that sometimes our customers only need fewer items. We therefore offer a low flat fee of $5 for Economy Shipping (5-10 Business Days) within the Contiguous US States) for all those orders that are not within the $25 threshold.
In most cases, we use USPS, FEDEX or UPS services to ship your order. Orders generally ship within 24 hours. Delivery time varies according to your choice of shipping method at checkout. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number so that you can follow the package wherever it is :).
Your satisfaction is important to us. We offer a 30 Day Guarantee Return Policy. If you are not happy with your purchase, just return it in new condition for a refund/replacement. Please review our Return Policy for more details. Terms and Conditions may apply.