Get your game on! March Madness is right around the corner, and whether you’re rooting for a top school like Duke or cheering on this season’s underdog, any March Madness party could use a little help. Here’s our top 10 party favorites you need to throw a March Madness viewing party:
- Keep beers cold with the Freaker Bottle Cover & Beer Koozie Bonehead. Whether you’re drinking brewskis in bottles or cans during the game, or something bigger (like a growler), these bad boys feature a skull and crossbones design and keep your drink insulated.
- Let these woodland creatures — bear, deer, moose, and wolf — represent different teams in the game. The Adirondack Coasters will keep your drink from making rings on the table while adding a rustic touch to the festivities.
- If your March Madness party is Hawaiian themed — or not — consider the Extra Large Tiki Mug. It’s tropical and exotic, and big enough for any beverage, blended or otherwise.
- Not big on beers? Want to make a special school jungle juice? Whip up the perfect cocktail in this BAR10DER Cocktail Spinner. Add your favorite ingredient, then spin and serve.
- If you’re making appetizers in the oven (think pizza rolls), make sure all your frozen food goodies cook at the right time without burning. Use this Combination Safe Lock Kitchen Timer, which looks like a combination wheel that adheres to any metal surface magnetically.
- Keep score of who’s advancing to the finals with this whimsical Elephant Chalkboard. Make predictions, cross off names, and remind yourself who’s winning throughout the tournament.
- Not a fan of chalk? Use old fashioned pen and paper to keep track of your bracket. This Pen Lumberjack Axe can help out, with black ink and a woodsy axe design.
- What’s luckier than winning your March Madness bracket? Collect your coins and save them for a rainy day in this Lucky Forest Bunny Money Bank. It’ll help you grow your money long after those MVP college players get signed to the NBA.
- When you win really big, carry home the cash in this Tyvek Wallet Paperwallet Artist Edition Masa, featuring bright and colorful graphic design by Venezuelan artist Masa.
- When it’s time to clean up the party, take out the trash in this Chinese Take Out Trash Bin. You’d be “mad” not to throw everything out in this trash bin shaped like a Chinese food takeout container with butterfly lid.
What will you be doing to kick off March Madness?
The post Top 10 Party Favorites to Throw a March Madness Viewing Party appeared first on Karma Kiss Blog.