The patterned “fun” tie. Soap on a rope. The dreaded Father’s Day gifts that are decades old and make dad cringe. Instead of giving the ordinary gift to dad this year, try one of our 25 Father’s Day gift suggestions and upgrade the Dad gift! From small to large, Dad appreciates everything if it comes from his favorite kid.
2. Flash and light USB rechargeable flashlight : Need dad to light the way during a storm or while camping? Give him the easy flash and light USB rechargeable flashlight to keep in his car or toolbox.
3. Speaking of toolboxes. What dad wouldn’t love the ultimate toolbox on wheels?
4. Does dad love to relax with a cool drink over the summer? What dad doesn’t? Karma Kiss brings dad the best coaster options with many choices including: Adirondack coasters set of 4 or Irish Pubs Coasters Set Of 4 or Live Music Coasters Set of 4 or Mustache Coasters. Add in a six-pack of dad’s favorite beverage and you’ve got the perfect summer-time gift.
5. Cold hard cash (or crisp dollar bills) are another great dad gift. Give them to dad in one of our fun wallet options like the Tyvek Wallet Paperwallet Pattern Edition BITCOIN or Hans Solo and Chewbaca in Action Mighty Wallet.
6. The summer heat sends everyone including dad to cooler places. The pool is a great option. Give dad a Sea Diver Bottle Opener for cool poolside beverages reminiscent of the sea.
7. If he likes things a little warmer, check out our Flask Bacon Me Crazy as the perfect beverage holder. Bacon and dads. Meat. Dad. Perfect match.
8. You can’t have a summer Father’s Day pool party without some tunes. Our Wireless Touch Amplifier Tri Side is a magnetic induction amplifier MIA that will blast the music and appeal to the techie side of dad too.
9. Does dad always take the pictures? Does he struggle with getting the timer to work? Our Clicker Cable iPhone Remote Shutter Release would be a great option to add to a new camera package for the shutterbug dad.
10. Does dad like to head to the lake for fishing any change he gets? When dad can’t get away, give him a fishing-themed gift basket including our Gone Fishing Pen, some lures and a new fishing pole. Add in a note promising a father-kid fishing trip to make it a gift to remember.
11. Dad’s man cave need some decor? Give him his favorite beverage with our Box Sign Dog Beers to decorate and hydrate dad.
12. Dad’s tool box might be full with tools that do one thing and one thing only. Our Multi-Purpose 10-in-1 tool is a great multi-purpose option that can save dad some time.
13. Does dad have a favorite sports team? Get a pair of tickets for you and him to attend a sporting event together.
14. Meat. Meat. Meat. Dad and grandpa need Omaha Steak steaks. Meat.
15. Speaking of meat. How about a subscription box to the Jerky of the Month Club? Every month, a shipment of interesting or exotic jerky shows up on dad’s doorstep.
16. The slipper has evolved. Pamper your dad or grandpa with a pair of uber-soft, uber-comfy UGG Slippers.
17. With lots of meat to grill, the Big Green Egg grillor a smoker is your next gift option.
18. Need an ultimate technie gift? Check out the Oculus Rift for dad for virtual reality fun.
19. An Apple Watch is another great option for a techie gift that will make techie dads smile.
20. Getting dad a new hobby that involves his favorite things is another great gift option. With current trends, an IPA Brewing Kit could be a fun gift option.
21. The old time soap-on-a-rope might be a gift of the past. Today’s grooming gift can be luxury grooming products like a kit from the Texas Beard Company.
22. Get dad a personal stylist with Trunk Club. Dads that hate to shop can get a luxury box of options to choose from.
23. House loud and chaotic? Give dad the gift of silence with noise-cancelling headphones.
24. Help dad take to the skies with flying lessons. To find lessons near your home, check here: https://www.aopa.org/letsgoflying/ready/choose/search.cfm
25. Give dad the ultimate racing experience with an experience at a Richard Petty NASCAR center.