Calling all procrastinators! Be Late for Something Day has just passed – Did you to show up a little, fashionably, or very late (within reason) to the next thing you need to do? What did you do with all that free time before you had to go somewhere? Here are five ways, we at Karmakiss indulged in this silly holiday, and sending you great gift ideas for the almost-always-procrastinator in your life:
- Sleep in:Take some extra time to snuggle under the covers or catch a few zzz’s. ThisTropical Talking Clock in Ocean White will wake you up when you need to with the alarm sound of waves crashing on the shore.
- Savor another cup of coffee:Rushing to work in the morning doesn’t really give you a chance to slow down and enjoy your coffee (or tea, or choice of beverage). Check out ourgreat selection of mugs — whether you love nature themes or are proud of your parenting status, we’ve got it all.
- Organize your desk: Just because you’re planning to be late doesn’t mean you can’t be productive! Clean up your files, throw away the trash, and give your desk a good dusting. Don’t forget to adorn it with functional and fun office supplies, like thisWild Safari Stapler Hippo.
- Catch up on Netflix: Haven’t startedHouse of Cards orUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? Or maybe you’ve got a DVR full of shows, or Hulu, or HBO Go…Whatever you’re watching, use your time wisely to catch up on new TV shows. With theFRED & Friend Tidbit Bowl Oliver, you can snack away on nuts and olives in this elephant shaped dish while storing the pits and shells down the elephant’s trunk.
- Solve a puzzle: Train your brain and treat yourself to a fun yet challenging activity by trying to solve a few brainteaser puzzles, especially if you set a certain amount of time to solve them in. TheseMini Bamboo Brainteaser Puzzles offer small ways to get your game fix, and are made entirely of renewable bamboo.
The post 5 Reasons We Did Be Late for Something Day the Right Way appeared first on Karma Kiss Blog.