“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
It’s a whole new year and just like everyone else, you might have been thinking of what resolutions to make. Perhaps you weren’t able to stick with your list the last time. Or maybe a some important things happened that made your life change. As you start writing in your life’s new book, here are some little reminders to keep your spirits heightened with all the positivity–you’ll need this for the rest of the year!
- Write your goals and always be reminded of it. Stick it somewhere you can always see. Write it on a giant piece of paper and stick it on your wall. You can always choose a cork board to pin it up, or a chalk board to mark your progress.
- Save some spaces for your future goals. You may want something in the next few months that you weren’t able to think about right now. Spaces are good.
- You don’t need to fill up your goal list at the moment. Just write something. How about that cello you’ve always wanted to play or a new language you want to learn? Have you planned taking a new course? A cooking lesson? Saving up for a new car? Let these goals drive you for the whole year.
- Share your goals with your loved ones. It’s always good to have someone who will dream the dreams you have for you too! Shared joy is double the joy.
- Treat yourself whenever you accomplish anything. Rewards are always something to look forward to!
Have a goal-filled 2014, folks! May these inspirations motivate you in becoming better and achieving greater things this upcoming year.
Karma Kiss Team