Just because… and there’s no particular reason!
Ah, the lack of explanations. The unnecessary justifications. This is the day when you do things just because you do, and there’s no need to over-analyze it! There’s no reason, no logic, just pure, sheer fun. Things, ideas and thoughts come alive in just a whim, simply just because…
This celebration has no origin, but we think it’s one of the best times of the year! How to celebrate it, you may ask? Well, here are some tips:
- Go on a holiday.
- Replace your coffee with something else.
- Sing on the karaoke.
- Dance around the house. Yes, even when somebody’s looking.
- Send someone a gift. You can find lots of good stuff inside Karma Kiss!
- Alternatively, give someone flowers. Or a potted plant!
- Play in the rain.
- Paint a room
- Give oodles of compliments.
- Visit someone you haven’t seen for a long time.
- Drive around, see the lights
- Make a mess.
- Buy a pet. Or adopt one.
- Do something you DON’T like
- Visit a restaurant you have always ignored
- Hug a friend
- Go on a date with your loved one
- Buy a new furniture
- Decorate the house
- Give some clothes to charity
You probably have a lot of things in mind right now that you wanted to do. Wanted to try. Wanted to think about. You have all the right today!
So come on. Do it. Just because.
Image Source: Pinterest