With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to shop for something sweet for your sweetheart. A gift doesn’t have to be pricey or flashy — it just has to have a little heart and speak to the both of you. No matter what kind of man he is or what he’s into, here are 10 Valentine’s Day gifts he’s sure to love:
- Whip up a Manhattan, Martini, or another manly drink with the BAR10DER Cocktail Spinner. Get crafty with cocktails by adding ingredients, spinning, and immediately serving the ultimate mixed drink.
- For the paleontologist in your life, or anyone who loves dinosaurs, this handsome Brontosaurus Shelf Decor is a great conversation starter and home accoutrement. The level of detail in this amazing piece brings it from extinct to exciting!
- In love with an outdoorsman? Or does your partner prefer to see the Great Outdoors, inside? Give the bedside a rustic touch with this “Wood Grain” Lamp, featuring a chrome base and pseudo wood grain texture.
- Speaking of rustic, these Adirondack Coasters offer minimalist silhouettes of creatures commonly found in the woods. Choose from deer, wolf, bear, or moose, each in a different autumn color.
- If your love is also a dad, this Dad’s Mix Tape Mug will be music to his ears! This ceramic mug features a cool cassette tape design that’s bound to bring back memories of creating the perfect tape for any road trip.
- Do the two of you prefer the beach to the mountains? Look no further than the Extra Large Tiki Mug, an exotic mug that’s big enough to fit any blended beverage (or whatever else you can fit inside).
- Anyone who loves games will appreciate this Pagoda Bamboo Brainteaser Puzzle. It has an elegant appearance and works out those logic muscles by lining up the colored balls vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- Beer connoisseurs know to keep their brew, ice cold. The Freaker Bottle Cover & Beer Koozie Bonehead keeps bottles, cans, mason jars, and growlers insulated while warning others “hands off!” with its skull and crossbones design.
- Tired of running late? Make him get there on time with this Tornado Clock, inspired by retro 1960s design that elevates any room from boring to bold.
- Now it’s his turn to get you a gift! Help him save up with Buddha Money Bank. Even if it’s only pennies that get saved, it’ll still bring peace and harmony in any home.
What are your Valentine’s Day plans this year?