Kits are important because they serve as a handy storage of tool necessary to make our lives more convenient. You know, like those first-aid kits we grab whenever our little tots encounter a bad boo-boo, or those medicine kits where you hide your most-trusted paracetamol and anti-flu chewables to keep sickness at bay. We’ve got a lot more of these kits in the house; a tool kit for the dads and a little sewing kit for the girls. But how about mom? If she had a kit, what would it contain?
Karma Kiss gives you a peek of what’s inside the Mommy’s Magic Kit. In this product, moms could trust on handy tools to keep their children happy, busy and comfortable. Some of the tools are:
- A disposable bib, whenever the baby burps and barfs
- A disposable place mat to keep every food away from staining the floors
- A soothing cream to keep those itches away
- A powerful sunscreen to help baby avoid the rays of those harmful UV emissions
- An antibacterial wipe
- Crayons for coloring
- A game card for guessing pictures
- And so much more!
All of these are packed in a beautiful multipurpose clutch which can be used for something else whenever its contents are all exploited. You can use it as a handy purse, a container for your sunglasses, and is fashionable enough to be brought anywhere without anybody suspecting it’s actually your baby tools!