Mom, Mommy, Mother, Mama…All names for that one special woman in our lives. She is to be cherished, appreciated, and remembered for all of the wonderful reasons why we love her so much. We may not think about these things every day, and that’s why Mother’s Day is such a special holiday – It allows us to really focus on appreciating our mothers and all of the little (and big) things that they do for us every single day. Here are the reasons why we really love our moms so much.
- They brought us into this world.
- They let us have the food off of THEIR plate…even if we’re eating the same stuff on our own plate.
- They make sure that we’re all bathed and clean before bedtime.
- They rock the mom-van even if they’re every wish is to push a two-seat convertible.
- They find a way to do almost anything with just one arm free (while baby is in the other).
- They sacrifice sleep for as long as they must…to make sure that we sleep well.
- They are great listeners…to the thousands of questions we may ask!
- They know how to have fun!
- They’ll try anything new…just for us because they love us so much!
- They’re just so darn beautiful….Look at her!
These are just a few of the reasons why we love our mothers. They’re worth is WORTH so much more than words and photos can express. We all have mothers, guardians, and mother figures – Please take some time out of your day to share with us why you love this special lady in your life, and what are your favorite things about her and other great mothers?
Happy Mother’s Day mamas of the world – You are appreciated every day, but today…the spotlight is more on you than any other day. We love you!